Introducing Dr. Jim Price
Arctic Spine is pleased to be offering a full service, holistic and comprehensive pain management service. Whether you are suffering from chronic pain, require pain optimization before an upcoming surgery or are recovering from the ongoing pain from a previous surgery, we have the expertise in diagnosing pain problems and treating them. Whether you need a one-time consultation or require an ongoing program, we will devise an appropriate treatment plan that will best benefit your particular problem.
What types of pain do we treat?
We treat the following types of pain in conjunction with your physician. As with most health problems, the earlier the treatment, the better the chance of relieving the pain.
- Low back and leg pain (lumbago and sciatica) due to herniated disc or spinal stenosis
- Neck and arm pain
- Muscle (myofascial pain)
- Neuralgia or pain following a nerve injury
- Pain resulting from shingles
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy or causalgia
- Pain from cancer
- Pain following an amputation
- Pain from a spinal cord injury
- Pain due to poor blood circulation
- Body wall pain
- Surgical incision pain
Methods of pain relief
- Selective Nerve Blocks
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Trigger Point Injections